Florida Agents - Your Help is Needed.

Hi joe I'm a We insure agency owner. We have programs for outside agents like yourself. A new franchise is 40k. Call me to talk about the opportunities to write with 150 carriers immediately [email protected] 772-245-6161

Hi Evan,

Thank you for the information but we are not interested in a franchise. We already have an established agency on the commercial side, I just want some access to personal insurance carriers that are competitive in my area.

Any help on home, auto carriers that are competitive would be really appreciate

Hi Guys,

As you know or most likely may not know, I own an agency in Florida and only write commercial insurance. (workers comp, liability, comm. auto, etc.) However, I have reached the point where I need to expand into the personal world. I receive a 2 or 3 requests a week about personal auto & home, but I have to kindly response with, "No, I apologize, we only concentrate on commercial insurance." or something along those lines.

I understand personal insurance appointments are tough to come by, especially in the home ins. portion so I believe I it's best to join a cluster and this is why I am writing this post.. Could anyone recommend to me which cluster has the best personal auto and home options in Florida?

Please recommend any cluster/group besides SIAA. I am aware of their great options, but I am not interested in their contract.

Thanks in advance.

-Average Joe

What you're looking for AverageJoe unfortunately doesn't exist. You are looking for what everyone looks for when they enter the P&C Industry - access to good markets without paying it for. It used to be many years ago that you could call up the larger carriers and get appointed easily but those days are long gone.

As it is your options are:

1) If you can afford buy an existing BOB that allows you to takeover the agency-carrier agreements, or

2) Team up with a local established agency that is willing to let you write business through them - of course they in turn would get a cut of your commissions.

Number 3 would be getting signed up with an organization such as SIAA or any other organization that allows you to become "big" instantly but you already mentioned you aren't interested in those options.

The only nugget of advice I would leave you with is at the end of the day, all that matters is the P&C Industry is WHO OWNS THE BOOK OF BUSINESS? You or someone else. This that and the other doesn't matter - what you want to know is if one day I sell the BOB, how much money will I get.

Good luck.

I am an agency owner for WE INSURE FLORIDA. We are a franchise with over 150 carriers. There is a franchise fee. You can become an independent producer without any fees. I can set up any agent in Florida or Georgia [email protected] We Insure sets you up, pays you directly, you are a contracted agent with the agency and Franchise. You get renewals and new business. We insure also does the service work once the policy is issued and all the trailing documents are completed. 772-285-3405 EVAN

I am the agency owner as well. Although 150 carriers sounds very nice, I am more interested in having everything run through my agency and not as a producer for another.

Are you familiar with any clusters? If so, any recommendations? Trying to make a decision here soon. Need some help

There are franchise fees fo $40,000. Some are 60,000
I have a program that you can become a partner and split commissions. No fee if you write business. There are also referral programs.
[email protected]

There are franchise fees fo $40,000. Some are 60,000 I have a program that you can become a partner and split commissions. No fee if you write business. There are also referral programs. [email protected]

Seems more like a referral type/ write business under your agency type of deal.

I'm looking for a true cluster/alliance just for home and auto insurance. Anyone have personal experience with Smart Choice/ Iroquois group/ any others in Florida?

Seems more like a referral type/ write business under your agency type of deal. I'm looking for a true cluster/alliance just for home and auto insurance. Anyone have personal experience with Smart Choice/ Iroquois group/ any others in Florida?

Doesn't seem like either of those groups have to many personal lines carriers in Florida.

Back