Florida Prelicensing Cost Efficient

MarcusP617

I have already passed my FL state 2-15 for Life, Health and Annuities.

I have NOT satisfied my prelicensing (required 60 hour course) which is holding me up from applying for my license.

Anyone have any recommendations for some relatively cheap courses to knock this out? The cheapest I've found is $125, which isn't bad at all, but if anyone can find any other bargains I'd appreciate the recommendations.

Something is not adding up, In Florida, you must pass and show documents that are sent to the doi that you took the 215 pre license course, you are then fingerprinted and then you test.
So you tested without doing all this? hmmm

Something is not adding up, In Florida, you must pass and show documents that are sent to the doi that you took the 215 pre license course, you are then fingerprinted and then you test.
So you tested without doing all this? hmmm

I tested after taking a 40-hour course through a North Carolina based company who was not aware of the new 60-hour requirement in Florida.

Ok, but again how did you get to sit for the test without meeting the requirements?

Were you going for a non res FL?

The DOI in FL wouldn't let me schedule a test until the requirements class, prints and so on were satisfied.

Back