FMO Advice for Newbie

Peter DiPaola

Good Morning …Just starting out and started working at Assurance for the prior AEP and made a killing; no real commissions or renewals so looking to switch over to a FMO for Medicare/PDP and Health/ACA. I live in NY and obviously licensed there as well as TX, OH, MI, and SC. Looking for online enrollment for apps, assistance with leads and to keep my book…Did research and hit some forums which appears to have made a simply task more confusing…Currently looking at Crowe and Associates, Tidewater, Premier, Can anyone provide any insight on them or provide any other ones that I should look at; so I am confused even more? Thanks!

From my experience, you don't have to put all your eggs in 1 basket, 1 FMO might be better for life, 1 might be better for ACA, 1 might be better for Medicare or Annuities. You get the idea.

I don't know anything about Crowe.
Tidewater is strictly Medicare, no ACA you can message mike newton, on FB for info on them
Premier is good from what I hear.
I've been pleased with BenaVest for ACA - Info
AgentPipeline is popular as well

From my experience, you don't have to put all your eggs in 1 basket, 1 FMO might be better for life, 1 might be better for ACA, 1 might be better for Medicare or Annuities. You get the idea.

I don't know anything about Crowe.
Tidewater is strictly Medicare, no ACA you can message mike newton, on FB for info on them
Premier is good from what I hear.
I've been pleased with BenaVest for ACA - Info
AgentPipeline is popular as well
Thanks...I recently contracted with Benavest for ACA...not getting much assistance with leads etc with them for ACA....

Good Morning …Just starting out and started working at Assurance for the prior AEP and made a killing; no real commissions or renewals so looking to switch over to a FMO for Medicare/PDP and Health/ACA. I live in NY and obviously licensed there as well as TX, OH, MI, and SC. Looking for online enrollment for apps, assistance with leads and to keep my book…Did research and hit some forums which appears to have made a simply task more confusing…Currently looking at Crowe and Associates, Tidewater, Premier, Can anyone provide any insight on them or provide any other ones that I should look at; so I am confused even more? Thanks!

We do Medicare, FE, Life, Annuities, etc, but we don't do anything in the ACA market. If you would like, visit our website please.

Cindy, I would suggest you read the rules of the forum before recruiting. You're not supposed to be doing it.

Hi Peter, I deleted my last message. I've never heard of any of those companies. Based on what you described I may be able to help or at least point you in the right direction. Let me know.

Last edited:
Hi Peter, I deleted my last message, but I work with agents in NY. Based on what you described I may be able to help you or at least point you in the right direction. Let me know. Happy to chat.
Are you ever going to contribute content to the forum that does not take the place of recruiting? :skeptical:

Latest posts

Back