supersure16

Hello all,

I recently passed my health exam and looking to get started with Medicare advantage. My question is am I required to contract with a FMO or can I be direct to a couple of different companies? Any feedback is appreciated.

thanks

Hi Supersure. Some carriers will require an association with an FMO, while others will not. If you find a good group to work with, you can consolidate under a single roof and access a ton of agent resources. Be careful; because not all FMOs are built the same. Give us a ring if you want to chat: (412) 561-7733.

Hello all,

I recently passed my health exam and looking to get started with Medicare advantage. My question is am I required to contract with a FMO or can I be direct to a couple of different companies? Any feedback is appreciated.

thanks
on the Medicare Side, you'll need an FMO, unless your captive and will only write for 1 company.

Hello all,

thanks

Use an FMO so that you can get the tools you'll need. Such as: Quoting tools, cheat sheets, enrollment tools, training, etc.

Back