FMO or IMO

Any of them out there worth anything? Used a couple and they just make me angry anymore. Barely return emails or calls and contracting is just frustrating in general.

I’ve been in the business for 15 years. 7 independently. I don’t need leads or back office junk. Don’t need help with advertising unless they would actually do it because western marketing and Gordon marketing won’t.

what I’m really looking for above anything is honesty and contracts. I would love to go back to the days of direct contracting and remove the middleman but since that doesn’t exist I’m at their mercy lol. Any help would be great thanks.

Any of them out there worth anything? Used a couple and they just make me angry anymore. Barely return emails or calls and contracting is just frustrating in general.

I’ve been in the business for 15 years. 7 independently. I don’t need leads or back office junk. Don’t need help with advertising unless they would actually do it because western marketing and Gordon marketing won’t.

what I’m really looking for above anything is honesty and contracts. I would love to go back to the days of direct contracting and remove the middleman but since that doesn’t exist I’m at their mercy lol. Any help would be great thanks.

Do give us a call. We thrive on our reputation of returning emails and phone calls. I do understand your frustration. 540-400-6275

What's worse is that falsely named "Integrity" seems to control just about all of the marketing organizations now. I get ill every time I see "an Integrity company" on an IMO's website/email signature line.

What's worse is that falsely named "Integrity" seems to control just about all of the marketing organizations now. I get ill every time I see "an Integrity company" on an IMO's website/email signature line.
They don't control the best ones. Todd King and FexContracting are both wholey owned by individuals and independent. There are a bunch of independents left.

Back