Found Out Why NPN's "fall Off" !

Took 3 reps to get client a proper answer about subsidy reinstatement when docs are rec'd late, not recorded yet, and subsidy removed. They will put it back when the documents are processed and the client receives letter from Marketplace that they are satisfactory.

Turns out the client's new income reported will knock out subsidy anyway.

Learned recently from my CPA friend that anyone can pre-pay their estimated tax for 2015, like those who lost all or a portion of their subsidy, but still received the old amount for some months in 2015. It's a choice, pay now or later.

Last edited:
Took 3 reps to get client a proper answer about subsidy reinstatement when docs are rec'd late, not recorded yet, and subsidy removed. They will put it back when the documents are processed and the client receives letter from Marketplace that they are satisfactory.

Learned recently from my CPA friend that anyone can pre-pay their estimated tax for 2015, like those who lost all or a portion of their subsidy, but still received the old amount for some months in 2015. It's a choice, pay now or later.

Like pre-pay is going to happen.

----------

Idgits, I love it. Made me think of this. Watch to the end.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/6qpcrd/comedy-central-presents-fixing-the-pool

Oh, boy .... truer videos were never spoken! 100%, yes!

----------

How many idgits does it take to change a lightbulb? Ha!

I have a few small business owners and their CPA who suggested this, although they are pretty free range about thinking ahead.
Getting people to understand that their premium is not one and done takes some repetition, too.

How many idgits does it take to change a lightbulb? Ha!

Knowing our government, after 4 years, billions of dollars, and a congressional investigation, we'd discover that the law they passed penalizes (sorry taxes) you for having a bulb out, but you're not allowed to change it until the open replacement period where a government official will designate new bulbs for your fixtures after filling out a simple 60-page application.

But don't worry, the bulbs are subsidized now!

Knowing our government, after 4 years, billions of dollars, and a congressional investigation, we'd discover that the law they passed penalizes (sorry taxes) you for having a bulb out, but you're not allowed to change it until the open replacement period where a government official will designate new bulbs for your fixtures after filling out a simple 60-page application.

But don't worry, the bulbs are subsidized now!

And everybody gets the same dim 20 watt bulb.

They call these dim bulbs members of Congress and President.

Back