Fourth Wednesday SS Deposit Hit Account Early

Louis i understand what your saying . But what I’m saying its out of the insurance co’s control and were all helpless .People over all love getting their ss checks early . So outside some pissed off agents who’s going to complain to ss? Lol
OK.. Now I understand... I would ask but no telling how fouled up they may get things trying to correct it.. :confused:

If Social Security is sending a payment file to financial institutions with a specific processing date and the financial institutions process (make the money available) before the file's date, I think it is the financial institution's fault if the money is available early. As I said my financial institution showed the deposit transaction as pending, i.e. unavailable funds, until the proper processing date.

The same thing happens with my insurance payments. They are shown as pending for a day or two but the funds are not removed from my account until the contractual processing date.
That must be what is happening.. My wife and I both have our checks deposited to the same account. Ours is not showing as pending but as the funds being available.

My entitlement check is deposited into my account on the 4th Wednesday of every month. Hopefully it will continue as long as I am living.

Latest posts

Back