sentinel no ss billing

PhxSunsFan

Guru
for those that use sentinel.. maybe the top 5 easiest apps.. for telesales... do you squint when you use them bec they dont have ss billing.. esp when a client is 2 3 4 th wed??? I do..

Noticeable difference between persistency when you look at an accendo vs cfg or great western vs prosperity.

The real life exp of 99% of fe agents mine included says true ss billing helps persistency big. And as our clients get squeezed big by inflation getting to that money on time will be even more important . No doubt it matters more with de than regular checking but it matters . Aig says they have real ss billing . Is that on the 1st and 3rd ot just weds ?

My real life experience day’s differently.

My experience is over 6000 applications.

My KSKJ persistency is 94%. They don’t have SS billing.

When RNA was my goto for 6 years my persistency was always around 90%.

They didn’t have SS billing then.

My Aetna persistency is 92%. They don’t have SS billing.

I write a couple companies with SS billing and my persistency is much lower with those companies.

If I was an upline I would most likely tell new agents to use SS billing whenever possible.

But I’m not one of those.

Nick F does a ton of business. He earns two company trips every year.

One has SSB. One does not. He says his persistency is equal on both.

Not to hijack the thread, but what are the thoughts on inflation and increased cancellations recently?

My real life experience day’s differently.

My experience is over 6000 applications.

My KSKJ persistency is 94%. They don’t have SS billing.

When RNA was my goto for 6 years my persistency was always around 90%.

They didn’t have SS billing then.

My Aetna persistency is 92%. They don’t have SS billing.

I write a couple companies with SS billing and my persistency is much lower with those companies.

If I was an upline I would most likely tell new agents to use SS billing whenever possible.

But I’m not one of those.

On another note I heard kskj is raising rates sometime this yr . Wonder what type rate increase ?My friend confirms the kskj E-App is the quickest in the business .

Latest posts

Back