Fred Orentlich on 20 Year Term Life Insurance

He will do 20 posts like this and then add links into his signature...Also by putting his name in the title doesn't it make searchable by google...So his posts are strictly for his benefit.

but dahammm informative post's.....hahaha

>>Let us assume you die years later when the balance owed is only $60,000. The insurance company pays off the mortgage and the $40,000 balance goes to your named beneficiary.

Really? Sell a lot of term Fred?

Wonder how long it will be before Fred posts his link in his signature and/or profile? He's being really patient!! He really wants that backlink to look "natural".;)

>>Let us assume you die years later when the balance owed is only $60,000. The insurance company pays off the mortgage and the $40,000 balance goes to your named beneficiary.

Really? Sell a lot of term Fred?

Fred, I don't know anything about you but I did take a look at a couple of articles you wrote on line. [Can't help myself as I like to read] I know we all make spelling mistakes [Lord knows I'm not perfect!] but if I was posting an article I think I'd at least use spell-check in Microsoft Word. From the link posted:
"Hello I am .... and I will be talking about maketing your Business."

Reminds me of my business writing class in college where the professor said: "One must be extra careful to proof-read what you write, even in a business memo, as educated folks that read it will stop at the error & miss the message." I thought he was crazy back then. But over the years.....it has proved to be wisdom. And I had to have an English teacher for my mother!!

t_fred_garvin_304_106427.jpg

Back