Free Prospecting Tapes and Tools

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
116d1320958878-check-out-www-rosenthalfiles-com-rosenthalfiles.com-postcard.jpg

Check Out Welcome Insurance Agents-Home Page

Last edited:
Mark, some really useful information you have here. The biggest part of my past insurance history has to deal with the debit market. Trying to move into the 'ordinary market' has not been without many challenges. Like getting in front of enough people on a consistent basis. Having to deal with the negative people around you who say just get a job. There's not a doubt in my mind I can sell and be successful at it. It's like that right opportunity just hasn't surfaced yet. You've given me some ideas to work with. The captive situation, of what I have experienced, didn't set right with me. "High premiums help your commission statements",
they say. "You got to get over the pricing, we've got a great opportunity here for you." My Father had always said to do what's right for the family you "work" for. And if you can offer the same product at a better premium, do that, and you will earn a customer for life.
Lots of great stuff to be learned hear.

Some on here think that Mark's methods are off the wall. But sometime that is what it takes, you have to be creative. Mark is defiantly creative. I have been using some of Mark's ideas for a few months now. Don't balk at it try it and see what works for you.

Back