Free Training for AI Powered Agency

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got this spam in today's email . . .

Thank you for registering for "[Free Training] Find Targeted Leads & Close Clients for Digital Marketing Services Fulfillment (AI-Powered
32.png
)".

Uh, I never registered for anything . . .

Join us LIVE and learn how to Find & Close clients (worldwide) and SELL them digital services with a fully AUTOMATED process.

So I don't have to do anything? Just wait on them to call me and sign up over the phone?

On top of that, I'll show you how to use Artificial Intelligence Lead Score technology to pinpoint the services these leads need the most right now.

Here are the major pain points that we'll touch on:

A 3-Step PROFIT System that will Jumpstart Your Agency from ZERO Clients to a 6-Figure/Year Business Model.

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah . . . now I remember

How to Automate Your Client Finding and Closing Process and SELL Marketing Services on Autopilot.
How the RIA Method turns Leads Into Clients from the second email sent.
Get access to the same tools & strategies that our power users are leveraging to close NEW clients the EASY way.

I will make sure I share this information with you in a way that will make sense, EVEN if you are a complete newbie and have never closed a client before.

Are you excited already? So am I!
So get on the Live call minutes before so that you do not miss out on anything!

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to:

Got this spam in today's email . . .

Thank you for registering for "[Free Training] Find Targeted Leads & Close Clients for Digital Marketing Services Fulfillment (AI-Powered
32.png
)".

Uh, I never registered for anything . . .

Join us LIVE and learn how to Find & Close clients (worldwide) and SELL them digital services with a fully AUTOMATED process.

So I don't have to do anything? Just wait on them to call me and sign up over the phone?

On top of that, I'll show you how to use Artificial Intelligence Lead Score technology to pinpoint the services these leads need the most right now.

Here are the major pain points that we'll touch on:

A 3-Step PROFIT System that will Jumpstart Your Agency from ZERO Clients to a 6-Figure/Year Business Model.

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah . . . now I remember

How to Automate Your Client Finding and Closing Process and SELL Marketing Services on Autopilot.
How the RIA Method turns Leads Into Clients from the second email sent.
Get access to the same tools & strategies that our power users are leveraging to close NEW clients the EASY way.

I will make sure I share this information with you in a way that will make sense, EVEN if you are a complete newbie and have never closed a client before.

Are you excited already? So am I!
So get on the Live call minutes before so that you do not miss out on anything!

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to:
I think that's Josh Jones.

I'd offer advance apologies to Bernie Taupin, but his lyrics make less sense:

Automate the pilot
Lead me through the chamber
Automate the pilot
Your book's soon in danger
Automate the pilot
Lead me through the chamber
Automate the pilot
Your book's soon in danger
Na-na-na, na-na-na