Free Training For Noobies and Vets...

Texas is an hour behind EST cuz it is CST so that would be 5:00 EST. (I think LOL)

I have missed a few webinars because of time zone issues. :goofy:

We had our 1st call. I forgot to record this one.

Join me next time. If you didn't get a email sorry
the call will be every Saturday @ 4:00 pm.

It was a good call. We discussed a survey that Eric has used before and talked about annuities mainly. Always good to meet other agents and share ideas.

I messed up and missed it. I'm not sure it has started yet in Central time though.

Will do one every week may even start doing two a week.

I sent everyone on the call a copy of a survey I use.
I saw that surveying has been a hot topic on here.
I have been using surveys since 2001 with good
results I thought I would chime in.

Talked about how to use it. How to set appointments with
the survey. What kind of markets to target. How to overcome
objections you encounter. We also discussed annuity carriers
etc a little bit.

I Think next week we will try 1:00 pm. Let's everyone sleep in
and it's not too late.

That's my goal for this call to give agents TOOLS Plus TRAINING that
they can use the next day or right after the call if they
choose.

I would love the opportunity to prove myself a worthy enough leader that some of you guys join The Team.

BEFORE YOU READ THIS LET ME BE CLEAR YOU DO NOT
HAVE TO BE ON MY TEAM TO JOIN IN ON THE CALLS.

I AM CRAZY I GUESS BECAUSE I AM DEPENDING ON
THE GOOD NATURE OF PEOPLE THAT IF YOU GET SOMETHING
FROM THE CALLS YOU WILL WANT TO JOIN ME.

Those who do join me will receive something that many IMO's don't do for you beyond the calls. REAL SUPPORT 24/7!

I am serious if you have a case you need to design @ 1 am on Saturday night you can call and I will talk to you even if I'm out having fun, sleeping, watching a movie whatever.

Don't make a habit of that but around the clock support,
less paperwork, help with pending business, one system
that tracks all your pendings with all carriers.

You also get...
A free quoting system that quotes all your life carriers at once,Free financial planning software, Financial planning training, Insurance marketing training, we also give you extra money for your marketing on top of your commissions for annuity producers, help you with internet marketing,seminar marketing and training, design a custom website for free, professionally set up your adwords campaigns, access to great leads systems,
one page application for life insurance and your done! Paramed will take the full application with them so you can sell over the phone or in person, help recruiting other agents and
We will train them, niche marketing training with Mark Rosenthal Mark is the king of niche markets, We will also have other special guests on the call whom I work with. I have a great guy out of Florida that is a genius in the insurance field. Will provide 1 on 1 training if needed as well, basically you get the support of a captive with the freedom of being indy. Will teach you how to present each product, how to close on it, how to establish yourself as a expert and set yourself apart from the pack!

I am constantly reading books on marketing, sales, etc and
always getting new ideas. Most agents won't do that now
you can steal all knowledge in my head ethically and legally. lol

That was a mouthful and hopefully was allowed due to forum rules. I believe it was after 100 posts or something I could say that kind of thing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4PM on a Saturday doesn't seem to be a good time. Why not try around 12 EST or so?

Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back