Free Webinar: Assurity Product Training

Wait a sec, Nick -- in the PM you told me CDT...?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, so it is EDT. And the correct phone passcode is 646454.
Never mind; I see Nick already fixed his post.

Last edited:
Wait a sec, Nick -- in the PM you told me CDT...?
Ok, so it is EDT. And the correct phone passcode is 646454.
Never mind; I see Nick already fixed his post.

I probably could mess this up more if I tried, so here goes. The original email I got notifying me of the webinar said 11:00 Central, so 12:00 EDT. I must have gotten a couple of wires crossed when I was writing that PM to you - I apologize.

I will not be quitting my day job.

Nick, it's OK. Everyone is entitled to a brain fart every so often (my apologies to Mark R. for using his stuff). BTW it is now 1:17 PM EDT (or 1317 in Military time) so I guess I missed it unless you know how to go back in time!:mad:

Last edited:
Nick, it's OK. Everyone is entitled to a brain fart every so often (my apologies to Mark R. for using his stuff).

I personally have daily brain farts...

I do hold the patent on that term, but as close as we are arnguy, I will allow you to use it.

Last edited:
I personally have daily brain farts...

I do hold the patient on that term, but as close as we are arnguy, I will allow you to use it.

Thank you for the permission, Mark. I think you had a brain fart when you typed that. I think you mean you hold the patent! Typo, typo....that's what happens when your fingers go numb from too much Tequila! BTW folks, Mark and I are very close. I am going to teach Northern (or Yankee) English and he is going to teach Southern (or Rebel) English.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back