Free Webinar on how to Work Internet Leads

Bob Klee

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello Friends,

I know this is a hot topic as I talk to agents every day that are frustrated with internet leads. So, I've put together a short, Live webinar along with Velocify for tomorrow at 10 PST/11 MST/12 CST/1 EST::)

We only have a limited number of slots left for this, so please, click & sign up ASAP if you want to join in on this tomorrow.

Attendees will have 30 days free to try out Velocify at my expense & a special deal we've never made before to P&C agents on Auto leads.

Here is the link to sign up: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/797934969

Who is doing the training? And how good are they are working the leads?

Great Question JD. I'm doing the training along with a senior person from Velocify. This webinar is at the basic, College 101 level & not as in depth as the one scheduled for next month. Tomorrow's is to have an introduction to basic processes, thus the partnership with Velocify. It is only 24-30 minutes long or so, depending on the questions we get at the end. [We've used Velocify at Hometown Quotes now for several years & love it. ]

Next month I'll be sharing ideas that I've picked up from agents that are knocking the ball out of the park with internet leads. I'm doing a series of webinars & this is just the first.

Please email/PM or call me if you have any ? Would love to chat with you as you've been doing insurance a while & I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you & always glad to share what I've learned.

I signed up for 1 Velocify meeting and have been getting spammed ever since. Just saying and yes, I tried to unsubscribe...just shoot'em to the junk box now!

I signed up for 1 Velocify meeting and have been getting spammed ever since. Just saying and yes, I tried to unsubscribe...just shoot'em to the junk box now!

Bob can you comment on this in regards to how to make it stop?

Bob can you comment on this in regards to how to make it stop?

They should have just stopped by one clicking the "Unsubscribe" button on the bottom of the email.
I just called my contact there & he asked me to please get more info if possible as it is a glitch. They absolutely respect agents desire to not be spammed. So if you would, unless there are dozens of folks with the same issue, please email me your name/email address & I will forward to him.

Obviously, no company wants to hurt their reputation by spamming folks.

Good question rizzle!

thought this was tomorrow. but jsut noticed the post is from yesterday so it's today. lets rock n roll with it.
maybe it will cover how to avoid fake phone #'s, names and emails.

Last edited:
Well Bob they actually called me today to solicit. ..in fairness it's the first call since April, so no real complaints there. They removed all my info. All is well

Back