Free Webinar on how to Work Internet Leads

i found the time frames vs response rates pretty interesting. that was great to see the graphs of all the data they have compiled. cool stuff.

i found the time frames vs response rates pretty interesting. that was great to see the graphs of all the data they have compiled. cool stuff.

Thanks Rizzle.

We will have the audio & slides up in the next couple of days on the "Bob's Blog" part of my site so anyone can listen to it.

Velocify has more data on leads being worked, or not, than anyone in the business. Plus they are willing to share that data to help others get better. I find the spread in the calls after the first 2 days, out to 14 days for the 6th call to be interesting data. Plus the email results too.

I know this was very basic today, but I will be adding more in the next couple of months. Next months tentative title is: "A day in the life of an agent that knows how to work internet leads!" :idea:

Thanks, Bob. I appreciate that. Also will the announcement on the next webinar be on this thread?

Good Question.

Yes, I'll be more pro-active in announcing the date next time. This was to be more of a "beta" launch & the person in charge of sending the invites took ill & the invites didn't go out. So, knowing I'd had a few folks here on the Forum that were interested from past conversations, I posted it last minute like I did.

Thank You for those that attended. You all had some good questions.

I'll post here once the recording is available online on my site. We've had a few folks out sick so may be first of next week.

Thanks again.

Bob

Back