From the land of invisible bitcoins

JoKat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello all. I have been here, on the forum, on and off for 9 years and maybe I should tell you a little about me.

I started out programing and setting up computer systems for small business back before windows was a dream. I did file transfers and ran computers remotely setting up databases for law firms.

Then I became a certified paralegal with skills of high level attorneys. I never lost a case I worked on.

I went on to accounting and today hold thousands of revenues in my office computer and do the AR for law firms.

I still do some of this work today. My old clients hunt me down and also give referrals.

I got into MLMs, quite a few of them, where I was a presenter and trainer. One day, I attended a party where there were WFG agents that told me they were going to teach me everything I wanted to know about investing. OMG, I always wanted that knowledge, so I bit the bullet and joined WFG. OMG they were the absolute worst. I spent a few years there and went with a friend and joined FEG. Not much better.

I studied outside of these MLM insurance companies and gained a huge amount of knowledge involving insurance and am still learning. I feel that number 1 in my book, to learn.

I started JoKat with my life long partner and our 3 little ones. The pride and joy of my life. My goal, other than to be creative with insurance, is to provide a legacy thereby my loved ones will always live the life of luxury I never had as I grew up. So that puts me into the serious realm of things. My moto is: I am the CEO and the buck stops here. I face it. I handle it. I get it done.

I also got into trading crypto, Bitcoins, and became an account manager and am a great scalper and day trader but it requires to much of my time, so I just buy and sell bitcoins and have grossed over $200k in the 1st six months of this year

But seriously, my dream come true is to start my an insurance agency and move on to a bigger and better profession.

Hello all. I have been here, on the forum, on and off for 9 years and maybe I should tell you a little about me.

I started out programing and setting up computer systems for small business back before windows was a dream. I did file transfers and ran computers remotely setting up databases for law firms.

Then I became a certified paralegal with skills of high level attorneys. I never lost a case I worked on.

I went on to accounting and today hold thousands of revenues in my office computer and do the AR for law firms.

I still do some of this work today. My old clients hunt me down and also give referrals.

I got into MLMs, quite a few of them, where I was a presenter and trainer. One day, I attended a party where there were WFG agents that told me they were going to teach me everything I wanted to know about investing. OMG, I always wanted that knowledge, so I bit the bullet and joined WFG. OMG they were the absolute worst. I spent a few years there and went with a friend and joined FEG. Not much better.

I studied outside of these MLM insurance companies and gained a huge amount of knowledge involving insurance and am still learning. I feel that number 1 in my book, to learn.

I started JoKat with my life long partner and our 3 little ones. The pride and joy of my life. My goal, other than to be creative with insurance, is to provide a legacy thereby my loved ones will always live the life of luxury I never had as I grew up. So that puts me into the serious realm of things. My moto is: I am the CEO and the buck stops here. I face it. I handle it. I get it done.

I also got into trading crypto, Bitcoins, and became an account manager and am a great scalper and day trader but it requires to much of my time, so I just buy and sell bitcoins and have grossed over $200k in the 1st six months of this year

But seriously, my dream come true is to start my an insurance agency and move on to a bigger and better profession.
I see you got your username changed.

I have been doing crypto for years. I remember when bitcoin was sub $1. Those were the days. For the most part I am a hodler, but now that we have enough data, I follow the cycles, and buy low, and sell high. Now (late 2022) is a good time to buy. But you will need to hodle. maybe until 2025, so only long term capital should be used.

Back