New life ins agent from CA

Hello everyone. So I just quit <edit> and decided to do this on my own. I was there for 5months before I realized that the non-pyramid scheme operations they were playing me with was a pyramid scheme. I'm also in the process of getting my health license. I probably won't post much, but I'll skim through the forums. This is a treasure chest of info here!

Last edited:
Welcome to Insurance Forums - I do ask that you watch the language. We are professionals here, most of the time.

Good luck with your health, and once again welcome!

Just got this from them. I wonder what I owed them.... I sold zero plans for them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_143104_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_143104_Email.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 11
Hello everyone. So I just quit <edit> and decided to do this on my own. I was there for 5months before I realized that the non-pyramid scheme operations they were playing me with was a pyramid scheme. I'm also in the process of getting my health license. I probably won't post much, but I'll skim through the forums. This is a treasure chest of info here!
Welcome to the forum, and best of luck. Now that we know the name of your old organization, why do you refer to them as a pyramid scheme?

Back