Full Color Vehicle Magnetic Sets . . .

Do Agents ever do the refrigerator magnets for client's?

I was thinking about doing that not sure if its worth it
Yes they do. I run into them and I hand them out.Tom's wife probably makes refrigerator magnets too. She can basically compete with Vistaprint. She does a lot of printable items that are insurance related. I'm going to order business cards from her the next time I order them. I just ordered new cards.

Yes they do. I run into them and I hand them out.Tom's wife probably makes refrigerator magnets too. She can basically compete with Vistaprint. She does a lot of printable items that are insurance related. I'm going to order business cards from her the next time I order them. I just ordered new cards.

SO you find it worth it to send to clients they keep it and so forth, Probably good for referrals as well

Wouldnt start to purchase till next year, And depending on cost, But my thought is it would help clients keep my number handy for referrals and to call me first when premium increases hit and so forth

SO you find it worth it to send to clients they keep it and so forth, Probably good for referrals as well

Wouldnt start to purchase till next year, And depending on cost, But my thought is it would help clients keep my number handy for referrals and to call me first when premium increases hit and so forth
Yep. Business cards get lost pretty easy(I can't find my agent's card half the time). :goofy:

They'll see that refrigerator magnet every time they go near the fridge. They might also use your refridgerator magnet to hold up their grandkid's drawings, so it's actually a useful item. :yes:

My wife has a sign shop at the house. She made the Medicare magnetic for a local agent.

They look awesome and will surely generate some leads.

If you'd like a set - they are only $60 - printed & shipped direct to you.

Size is 12" h x 24" w.

Only part that can change is the phone # and website / email.

Message me if you'd like to support her efforts.

View attachment 5520

I worked in advertising for 10yrs, and sold my agency to help finance my venture into insurance. Signs in general, especially a magnetic sign that costs less than $100 will last for years and have some of the best ROI of any marketing, period.

Back