Fully Automated Website

lion256

Are there any fully automated websites where customers can get quotes/purchase/bind and edit policies completely online at the AGENCY level?

I know that EZ links provide connectivity software but I don't see many agencies using the technology to create a seamless customer experience fully online .

That being said how difficult would it be to connect to carrier APIs? Would carriers be willing to have an open discussion on web improvements and self underwriting and agency billing and binding ?

What would be the best way to approach carriers with this ? I would be developing the back end on my own and plan to start a fairly large scale operation including a call centre . There are numerous features I want to add on that are currently lacking I today's market but I am not sure how to approach carriers and get them to sign on to the project.

Any feedback would be useful

I know that EZ links provide connectivity software but I don't see many agencies using the technology to create a seamless customer experience fully online .

hummmm....guess you have not talked to the right agency......

Could you suggest a few agencies that are currently doing this ?

And more importantly how do you get a carrier to agree to online sales?

Im not really sure what your looking for. Have you only viewed the user end of ezlife? Because the agent end has a full CMS with the status of active cases.

says nothing about P&C.......took it as why more agency's use ezlife....which is a life insurance program.....

says nothing about P&C.......took it as why more agency's use ezlife....which is a life insurance program.....

I don't think he was talking about ez life at all. He said "ez links", but I think he meant EZLynx. Seems even more like he was referring to P&C.

Back