Generating Leads for Cancer Insurance

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
Does anyone use direct mail or telemarketing to generate leads specifically for cancer insurance? What has you experience been as far as ROI,etc?

I only sell FE currently, but I've really wanted to add cancer insurance to this. I've ran into a few people that were looking for cancer insurance and I had nothing to offer them. Anyone that could send me info on a good company would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I only sell FE currently, but I've really wanted to add cancer insurance to this. I've ran into a few people that were looking for cancer insurance and I had nothing to offer them. Anyone that could send me info on a good company would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What state are you in?

In TN I use CUL, United National, Equitable L&C and sometimes AGLA.

As far as generating DM leads for cancer, I haven't tried it but if you compare it to FE DM, you would have to be able to generate about a 3%+ return to make it profitable since the commissions are 40% lower than most FE commissions.

Last edited:
How would you expect the rate of setting appointments and closed sales for Cancer insurance leads compares with final expense ?

Would like to make it a more significant part of my business by supporting it with some kind of lead system.

In TN I use CUL, United National, Equitable L&C and sometimes AGLA.

As far as generating DM leads for cancer, I haven't tried it but if you compare it to FE DM, you would have to be able to generate about a 3%+ return to make it profitable since the commissions are 40% lower than most FE commissions.

Bounced AGLA, added Washington National.

Back