Gerber Life Medicare Supplement

Re: Gerber Life Medicare Supp

I just checked and the information I received is no later than 1/1/10, very possibly sooner.

Interesting.

Gentleman at Precision Insurance Marketing told me July 1st, 2010. The reason I called them is I didn't see Florida listed as a state on the commission schedule. I asked him specifically at least twice and that's what he told me. He took my name and # and told me he would be in touch when he heard more about Florida.

Make sure you compare apples to apples, in a lot of states they are marketing the Select rates (network based) not the "see any medicare provider" rates.

Good point. Most seniors would rather pay a Select premium over a "co-pay" M or N.

Florida will be January 1st. Hang in there Russ! :cool:

what is the select plan? Is it only what hospitals they can go to?

I know select is cheaper. It does not always mean it is worth it. I want to do what is best for my client.

Gentleman at Precision Insurance Marketing told me July 1st, 2010. The reason I called them is I didn't see Florida listed as a state on the commission schedule. I asked him specifically at least twice and that's what he told me. He took my name and # and told me he would be in touch when he heard more about Florida.
He mis-spoke or you misunderstod. I'm an agent in Florida under Precision for other products. They have notified me several times, as Frank has stated, that the scheduled date is 1-1-10.

He mis-spoke or you misunderstod. I'm an agent in Florida under Precision for other products. They have notified me several times, as Frank has stated, that the scheduled date is 1-1-10.

I didn't misunderstand. That's what he told me. I'll call them and see what I'm told this time.

EDIT>>> I just talked with him and he said January 1st, 2010. I could have sworn he told me July 1st, 2010. I stand corrected....good news.

Maybe I need a vacation.

Last edited:

med select = preferred hospitals. You must go to the med select hospital for scheduled procedures or you pay the hospital deductible. Emergencies you can still go anywhere. This may not be the best option for seniors that travel or have homes in two states.

Back