Getting Accident/health License this Week

Wrong. Assisters can not b agents and 2 days of training cannot replace years of studying the law or experience. Part of the analysis is knowing what they own now. Bad advice will b rampant, hope its not u giving it.....or make sure u have e&o

Assisters/navs will be enough where the client can then enroll, ie no agent reqd. that being said. , if 2 days is enought for them to train.. this agent with no IFP will also do fine

B sure to focus on medicaid recipients, thats where the money will be

I am really, really new to insurance (haven't sold anything) and have my H/L licenses. I have made the decision to 100% commit to this opportunity. I have heard/read the horror stories on captive companies and that makes me really want to go independent or at least try to get with an independent agent and learn from him/her. I am older but I have been in sales for over 20+ years and know how to cold call/prospect. I don't like it but sometimes it needs to be done.

I want to learn how to "present" insurance products to potiential clients. I think senior products (MA/Supp/LTC etc) is a good natural market for me. I just want to learn from someone willing to teach me and of course I want to bring something to them in return-----my hard work and sales.

Can you make a good living from Medicare Supplements/LTC and other senior based products? I want to enjoy what I do, help people and make a decent living.

Can;t wait to focus on the medicaid recepients.. that is where the money will be.. show me the money.. I assume that was a snide ( spelling) remark. as all medicaid for IFP in ACA is non rev. ( dont I sound smart?):D

Thank you everyone who responded. I think for now I will go ahead and stick to the life insurance side. At least until the dust settles. Again thanks for everyone's input.

Thank you everyone who responded. I think for now I will go ahead and stick to the life insurance side. At least until the dust settles. Again thanks for everyone's input.

You have probably made the wisest choice for now. As you said, you can reconsider later when the dust settles. Good luck to you in all your endeavors.

Back