Giving a Gift Card As an Apology to Ex-client?

I have purchased a few subway gift cards for one screw up or another, I personally think stuff like that goes a long way. Just don't make too many screw ups.

VolAgent said:
Real men don't open doors for girlfriends. You don't want to create false expectations for later on.

Why not the woman definatly create an expectation for later that ends once you put the ring on their finger.

Why not the woman definatly create an expectation for later that ends once you put the ring on their finger.

Yes, but women make you live up to their expectations.

I always remember some advice from a coach/teacher in high school.

Never do anything in the first year of marriage that you don't want to do the rest of your life. She will expect it from now on.

I'm sure his divorces were completed unrelated to his thought process.

I think it's a great idea, just as long as it wasn't because of a pushy client claiming service lapse, but rather an honest assessment from yourself that it was a service lapse. It will go a long way, I know when I did it, the way the client treated after that was one with respect and appreciation. Never do it for constant complainers, these people will never be happy. Lastly, this is a business, those who think they are employees and have a hard time with expenses like this (they usually have hard time with all expenses) are better of being producers.

Back