GL and E&O for Security consultant design professional

walknbluez

I'm looking for a broker who has experience writing security consultant design professionals to have a one on one discussion. I have an account and I'm looking for a second opinion and want to check my own work.

What are you wanting to check?
I've had them with the same carrier for many years, it is somewhat of a unique policy in that full E&O is provided via endorsement to the GL, so it is on an occurrence basis and has been since inception. Moving to a separate GL and PL policies would prove difficult due to the claims-made nature of most any PL policy we would procure, unless they provided full prior acts. The rate per $100 seems reasonable but their receipts are around $15M so once calculated they sometimes ask if there's anything else. A conversation with someone who has a similar customer may help validate or show me a different product/carrier that I'm not aware of.

I've had them with the same carrier for many years, it is somewhat of a unique policy in that full E&O is provided via endorsement to the GL, so it is on an occurrence basis and has been since inception. Moving to a separate GL and PL policies would prove difficult due to the claims-made nature of most any PL policy we would procure, unless they provided full prior acts. The rate per $100 seems reasonable but their receipts are around $15M so once calculated they sometimes ask if there's anything else. A conversation with someone who has a similar customer may help validate or show me a different product/carrier that I'm not aware of.

Are they price shopping, or what's your reasoning for potentially moving them? Also, who's the current carrier? Sounds like an SIS policy

Are they price shopping, or what's your reasoning for potentially moving them? Also, who's the current carrier? Sounds like an SIS policy
They have never priced shopped me and I would prefer not to move them. Have you written anything similar? Forgive my ignorance, but what does SIS stand for?

They have never priced shopped me and I would prefer not to move them. Have you written anything similar? Forgive my ignorance, but what does SIS stand for?

SIS is an insurance company that writes E&O bundled on an occurrence basis with the CGL, like you described.

You'll have to be more specific on what the company does for me to say if I've written anything similar. Are they designing physical security systems, cyber security systems, both?

SIS is an insurance company that writes E&O bundled on an occurrence basis with the CGL, like you described.

You'll have to be more specific on what the company does for me to say if I've written anything similar. Are they designing physical security systems, cyber security systems, both?
They are designing physical systems. They don't do the actual installation but they do act as project manager to see it through to completion. They are not designing cyber security systems. Do you have a link to SIS so I can check them out?

They are designing physical systems. They don't do the actual installation but they do act as project manager to see it through to completion. They are not designing cyber security systems. Do you have a link to SIS so I can check them out?

I'll PM you

Back