GLT - Guarantee Trust Life / e-app??????

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Anyone out there using this program for the graded life product?

What are your thoughts on ease of use?

I just down loaded the program to my Samsung tablet... holding my tongue for the moment. I'm not tech savvy so would like some feed back.

Thanks. Hawk

We submitted around 75 apps so far. Easy to use for telesales. Quick automated voice recording.

They're having new product pains in new biz that's jamming up commission payments for some agents - usually to do with AML certs, non-res licensing etc. They'll sort it out soon and when they do, it'll be a great product to use - at least for telesales that is.

I might need to unload it and down load again... still not working on my tablet.

On another note... the trans e-app is getting better. Put one in today. Not half bad... now I wonder how many corrections I'll need to make. :wideeyed:

I did a Transamerica application this week and it didn’t even put my agent number on there and I got some weird new business email. I still do not suggest anybody right Transamerica right now.

I did a Transamerica application this week and it didn’t even put my agent number on there and I got some weird new business email. I still do not suggest anybody right Transamerica right now.

Ran one last night... we shall see. I think some folks up there have had some coffee times and looked at the numbers... oops! What did we just do? Who's idea was this?

Bean counters often screw their own business right into the ground... can you imagine how many employees are sitting around on their thumbs... they cost money.

IMHO

Lol. Right.

Not joking. E-app full roll out with point of sale decisions. Also likely going to have some bonuses like they did last year to incentive agents to give it a try.

They actually had point of sale decisions with a phone interview about 10 years ago.

Back