Go Direct or Go Through FMO??

I can only speak for a handful of FMO's outside of our office, because we are only affiliated and/or work with a few others but all in all our office and the ones that we work with provide the type of service I mentioned.

Who are the others you work with you can speak for that provide that kind of service ?

:D

I agree. Not being nasty, it is a fair question, or not ?

Fair question for sure, however I'm going to refrain from marketing for another organization other than ours over the forum. You're always more than welcome to give us a call and any of us would be happy to discuss! We're an full disclosure organization, always happy to discuss whatever you'd like to know. We don't hide what levels we have, and what levels are available through our office along with what requirements (if any) there are to get those levels!

Yep. Fair question. Why not give em' a call and check em' out instead of givin' him a hard time. If'n he can do what he claims ya'll would be a happy feller.

I don't see the question asked as giving him a hard time. Maybe my use of the emoticon was not called for.

Maybe in the hills you don't treat fellers this way ?

:D

Last edited:
Back