Go Dog Direct Data

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I purchased a list for the company and 25% of the records were bad. Is that a high percentage of bad records? I'm not happy with it but I only paid $55 for 2,000 numbers.

So you actually paid $55 for 1,500 numbers. I don't know if that's good or bad but obviously the time it takes to get through 500 bad numbers is time wasted.

Rick

Good data with 15% bad is usually around 99$ per 1000. I wouldn't sweat that too much.

Oh agree completely, but 25% bad on a batch that is costing 27 dollars per thousand is completely acceptable. I'm used to 15% bad on 100 dollars per thousand, which is more expensive per data piece.

Depends on what you think your time is worth. It's even worse if you're paying someone to work through the data and you're literally wasting money having them call the wrong people.

Who in the heck are you others paying $99/1000? On a bad day I pay $32/1000. To me that is ICP.

I'm one of the ones at $100/1000 because I don't like small orders AND I like to think I'm pretty helpful about how to compile the right list for the product. I can sell $32/1000, but not on a small volume.

Back