Go Telemarketing- Stay Away!

cmcgee

Purchased 20 leads. The next day had 8 "appointments", if you can call them that. 6 were not home. 1 said they didnt realize they had an appointment, wouldnt let me in. 1 called the police on me, again didnt realize anyone was coming out.

They sent mp3's of the calls- very shady at best.

Refuse to replace- met quality control! Wont refund the 12 appts they have not set yet. Anyway, save your money- you will have better success knocking on doors than you will have running these appts. They dont even know you are coming.

At least they sent the call recordings. They talked to someone.....

Curiousity question, out of the 2 that didn't know someone was coming out, do the recordings indicate that there was really an appointment (even if weakly) set?

No shows are a fact of life with telemarketed appointments. People will set appointments for when they know they won't be home. 6 out of 8 isn't good though....

Dan

At least they sent the call recordings. They talked to someone.....

Curiousity question, out of the 2 that didn't know someone was coming out, do the recordings indicate that there was really an appointment (even if weakly) set?

No shows are a fact of life with telemarketed appointments. People will set appointments for when they know they won't be home. 6 out of 8 isn't good though....

Dan

problem was they were not asking if "x" time was good or offering multiple times- they state he will be there and then tell them to write it down. If they offered times you might see someone. I set 10-18 appts a week for myself and had 1 no show in 5 months. They open the door and greet me by my name, come on in......

problem was they were not asking if "x" time was good or offering multiple times- they state he will be there and then tell them to write it down. If they offered times you might see someone. I set 10-18 appts a week for myself and had 1 no show in 5 months. They open the door and greet me by my name, come on in......

What does that tell you?

That's why I now do my own cold calling and I set the day and time for the appointment.

I also recently had a TERRIBLE experience with Go Telemarketing. They really make you jump through hoops of fire to get a refund! Since then, I have decided to generate my owns leads by doing my own cold calling.

I just got screwed by them to. I should have caught on when they asked for a check. I ordered 10 appointments and all of them were a total loss. I have got them to send me 1 recorded call and it sounds like someone in India. The call was pathetic and the lady was doing everything she could to get off the phone except hang up on the guy. Oh Boy. I called them after I went on my first appointment and told them to stop any further appointments until I could find out what was going on and of course the appointments continued to come in and all were the same Junk. I told them I wanted a refund and of course, you guessed it! They don't give refunds for anything.

If you are doing that on the phone, why in the world would you buy leads?? Your calendar is full. If you are good at referrals, you should be able to fill your calendar is just a couple of hours on the phone.

Back