Golden Rule Commission Statements?

vertex

Expert
Has anybody had success in being able to view your Golden Rule commission statement on the new estore for this month? Seems as if they aren't posted yet.

I hate the new Estore. Since last night, I have been unable to create a fu#king quote. Half the time I can not even log in. What a cluster F.

The new system is a nightmare. I can crecreate quotes but can't email to clients. Can't view my commission statements and can't get through to anyone. But, no problem getting through if you are an individual trying to buy a policy. Seems like all the carriers have become even more arrogant toward agents and treat us like we are a bother. I see all this getting worse.

I cant get a quote. If I try the instant quote, or create prospect with quote it takes me directly to the Individual Quote - contact information. This is for customers to input their info to be contacted directly by them. How in the hell does a company this large in this day and age screw things up on this scale?

I just dont' understand why you had a perfectly good system and proceeded to change it for no good reason.

What's worse is the application now has 6 pages of medical questions where the old app had 1.

Evan

I am missing all kinds of clients from the past 5 years for my book of business. If they are missing how are they going to be able to track my renewal commission on these?

I am missing all kinds of clients from the past 5 years for my book of business. If they are missing how are they going to be able to track my renewal commission on these?

The last time a United Healthcare company did this to me it was intentional. Keeps you from seeing the big price increases and transferring the clients to another company. Send them a letter letting them know to contact you if they get a higher than normal increase in Premium.
-AC

Back