Good strategy for working multiple counties

samc

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I work 12 different counties in my state and feel as though I could be a little bit more efficient with the way I'm running the leads that are coming in. My main issue is when new leads come in a small fraction of those leads are from a drop I did in a different county or counties that maybe 1.5 hrs away. I'm not sure if I should just put those leads aside until I get back to that county or just try some how to go out of my way and set an appointment.

First off, why so many counties? Are you mailing?

Usually people are working that many counties because they were forced to by saturating the counties they had already been working.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I work 12 different counties in my state and feel as though I could be a little bit more efficient with the way I'm running the leads that are coming in. My main issue is when new leads come in a small fraction of those leads are from a drop I did in a different county or counties that maybe 1.5 hrs away. I'm not sure if I should just put those leads aside until I get back to that county or just try some how to go out of my way and set an appointment.

Go to the county where you have most fresh leads in this week. Next week go to the county where you have the most fresh leads. Each week go to the county where you have the most fresh leads for maximum effectiveness.

Schedule your DM drops so that to get to this week's fresh leads you'll have drive thru the county you did your last drop in, so as to be able to work the stragglers who mail in their cards later than everyone else without going out of your way.

Work smart while you work hard,

I work 3 counties to my west and 4 counties to my east. I only order east of me and when that area dries up I move to the west. Tuesday the area with the most leads, Wednesday try to get some of those spread out leads and Thursday back to the area with the most leads.

Back