Good to Place License Info on Site?

The sc doi has a public search function to look up agents and agencies. So that is the public search page that I just copied over and put in a link.
Most doi websites have this.

I had to login and edit my doi account to have my website link on my doi page.

Not having luck with your method unfortunately. SC seems to be the only one that I can get it to work. Several of my other sites default to the NIPR Licensee search. Those results seem to time out because when I revisit the link I copy/paste, it gives an error approx 15 min later. :1mad:

Not having luck with your method unfortunately. SC seems to be the only one that I can get it to work. Several of my other sites default to the NIPR Licensee search. Those results seem to time out because when I revisit the link I copy/paste, it gives an error approx 15 min later. :1mad:

That sucks. I guess this is one time I can say SC has a leg up in technology.
They might let hackers steal the SS# of every tax payer in the state... but we have a great insurance agent database search!

Maybe you could take a screen shot of your page and then have it on your site as an image...?

That sucks. I guess this is one time I can say SC has a leg up in technology.
They might let hackers steal the SS# of every tax payer in the state... but we have a great insurance agent database search!

Maybe you could take a screen shot of your page and then have it on your site as an image...?

That's a good idea too. BTW, it wasn't NIPR, it was NAIC that several of the states use for licensee lookups. Bummer. :1baffled:

Back