Literally the laziest (and I mean that in a good way) to find topics for content

Travis Price

Guru
1000 Post Club
Use google alerts. That's it.

Today, I saw an article from my local paper where an agent was selling Medicare Advantage improving benefits and offerings without any downside. Not lying, just omitting a lot of rationale discussion.

Original Article:

Fred Goldenberg: Medicare Advantage has come of age

My response:

Opinion: Medicare Advantage STILL Has Not Come of Age in Michigan

I'll also end up using this article as a Youtube video as well.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking to agree or disagree with the content. I'm simply pointing out if the barrier of you actively creating content is a lack of topics, this is why I suggest.

Good rebuttal @Travis Price and on the mark. It's a different approach from the way I deal with these kind of issues but either way, the client that LISTENS and UNDERSTANDS comes away with a better understanding about what is behind the curtain.

You have a shrewd eye for marketing tactics.

Thanks for the kind words... honestly though, most of it is trying to be efficient (lazy) as possible. Providing commentary about an article, bill, or whatever and using someone else's network for reach is cheaper and easier to do than trying to figure out topics, building a network, etc.

I have a few more idea's that I'm going to try, and it's relatively inexpensive to do. However, blame Bob.. he's the one that talked me out of doing outbound (thank goodness)

Back