Google Adwords Suspended Site

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I finished creating my site and began getting my google adwords all set up when I noticed that google had suspended my site. I'm hoping someone a lot smarter than me with this stuff can check my site out and give me some idea as to why this has happened?

Website is www.mymedicareplace.com

Disclaimer: I am not an expert but know more than many who claim they are experts!

Anyhow, what's the moonfruit.com gig? It seems as if you have two identical sites. And do you mean the adwords account was suspended? Because your site does appear to be indexed.

Moonfruit!

Last edited:
Chumps yes the adwords campaign was suspended. Moonfruit is the content management system I used to create the site.I have pointed and masked the moonfruit url to the mymedicareplace url with no moonfruit untill my domain is transferable in july. Now that you mention it, I do see that google hasn't indexed this change. Perhaps the adwords campaign has picked this up as a duplication?

Lifetime, Thanks for taking the time to read the page. Ill go back and double check my work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Update: just got an email from adwords support saying they reviewed my site and have determined it does in fact follow their advertising guidelines. Not sure what happened here but im glad its over. :goofy:

Last edited:
Chumps yes the adwords campaign was suspended. Moonfruit is the content management system I used to create the site.I have pointed and masked the moonfruit url to the mymedicareplace url with no moonfruit untill my domain is transferable in july. Now that you mention it, I do see that google hasn't indexed this change. Perhaps the adwords campaign has picked this up as a duplication?

Lifetime, Thanks for taking the time to read the page. Ill go back and double check my work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Update: just got an email from adwords support saying they reviewed my site and have determined it does in fact follow their advertising guidelines. Not sure what happened here but im glad its over. :goofy:

It's entirely possible they think the masking is shifty business.

Did you have a bunch of text that was the same color as the background? They have been very zealous as of late when suspending those trying to take advantage of their algorithm's by doing that.

I am working on my website also, it is a lot harder to do than I thought, but I am making progress. Just keep working on it until it is the best.

Indeed... I have. I've now got it converting 25-30 percent of my ppc traffic into leads depending on the state. Effective web design is a very subtle art.

Latest posts

Back