Gordon Marketing. Anyone know of them.

JoKat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am looking at Gordon Marketing to move to and was wondering if anyone had experience, good or bad. Thank you.

Gordon a very well respected fmo .. Gordon mostly a Medicare/ health type shop .For life and annuities I’d look at a levinson. Their big in life and have many lead type programs for the middle class mkt .
Thank you for the info of Levinson.

there videos are so goofy I don't think I can take them seriously

Also because they say upfront they are not into releases
thank you for making mention of no release

I am looking I need help and I will interview them. They want me. Any ideas I am open to reviewing all of them I can before making a choice. And thanks everyone. I am looking for all types of life and annuity

thank you for making mention of no release

I am looking I need help and I will interview them. They want me. Any ideas I am open to reviewing all of them I can before making a choice. And thanks everyone. I am looking for all types of life and annuity
Hate to possibly disappoint you but they want anyone that is licensed and can fog a mirror. This is true of most IMO/FMOs . I would stay away from any that refuse to give releases. talk with newby/ TR King / Rearden or other IMOs on the forum before you jump into something you may regret later.

Back