Guaranteed issue life insurance under 40

BTW, Son's went as earned. Which I actually enjoy that shift.

I asked them to put me on as earned a couple months before they made that change. I’ve done that over the last few years with all my contracts. I think I only have one contract left that pays advances. I haven’t written any business on that one in at least 3 years! Since going all as earned, I just seem to function better, more peacefully.

Every carrier I’ve spoken with does NOT want young unhealthy people. They don’t even want to bring out an over priced GI or graded plan for unhealthy young people. It’s a major money loser.
Sons is a great option for now. Use them if you can. The first time we spoke with them about their G.I. plan which was I guess around five years ago they said well we know we’re not the cheapest but we’re also not the most expensive. And we thought Are you out of your mind? You are the cheapest by a LOT!
They are by far the best deal in town. I doubt they’ll be offering GI for young ages three or four years from now. But it’s a great deal right now for your clients.
If you can’t find anything else refer them to the funeral home. They have plans they can write them.

I might question that one.
I think it goes down to 40
That is the Simple Security Plan. I am talking about the Security Care which is their old FE plan. It goes to age 0 and will cover a lot of things that would be a decline on most plans for children. It has a graded option instead of ROP.

That is the Simple Security Plan. I am talking about the Security Care which is their old FE plan. It goes to age 0 and will cover a lot of things that would be a decline on most plans for children. It has a graded option instead of ROP.
The Security Care Plan has some niches that could possibly come in handy for many agents. There are three plans.. Select and Special are level benefit. Limited is Graded (25%/50%/75%/100%) which is better than ROP. You have Life Pay, 20 Pay, or 10Pay which comes in handy on Juvenile Plans.

The following are acceptable for level benefit on the Special class:

Section II – Any “Yes” answers, Proposed Insured qualifies for Special class.
In the past five years, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed, tested positive for, treated, prescribed medication or been given medical advice by a licensed member of the medical profession for any of the following medical conditions:

10. Diabetes with no complications, good control, takes under 100 units of insulin in a 24-hour period and was diagnosed with diabetes after age 40?
11. Lung disorders, emphysema, asthma or COPD?.
12. Chest pain, heart attack, heart surgery, other heart or circulatory disorder, including uncontrolled high blood pressure (takes more than 2 medications), takes blood thinning medication, brain aneurysm or stroke?
13. Diagnosed, tested or treated by a licensed member of the medical profession for any internal cancer, melanoma or brain tumor?
14. Recovered alcohol or drug abuser? If applicable, list date of recovery: .

There conditions qualify for Graded:

Section III – Any “Yes” answers, Proposed Insured qualifies for Limited Death Benefit Plan. In the past five years, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed, tested positive for, treated, prescribed medication or been given medical advice by a licensed member of the medical profession for any of the following medical conditions:
15. Diabetes with complications, including retinopathy, neuropathy, amputation onset of diabetes under age 40, but not on dialysis? .
16. Disease of the liver, kidney, pancreas, other internal organs or hepatitis B?
17. Parkinson’s disease, paralysis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, muscular dystrophy, epilepsy, seizures or any other neurological disorders?
18. Paranoia, schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, suicide attempts, hospitalization, or any other mental disorder or disease?
19. Congestive heart failure (CHF), heart attack, circulatory disorder, or other heart disorders or conditions?.
20. Brain tumor, brain disorders, TIA (mini stroke) or strokes of any kind? .21. Within the last 2 years, have you ever been advised by a licensed member of the medical professional to have tests, surgery, treatment or do you have any medical test results pending or any additional medical evaluations that have not been performed, excluding tests related to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS virus)
22. Do you use a medical appliance such as a wheelchair, walker, hospital bed or oxygen?

Don't know of many plans that will take a 5 year old diabetic on insulin.

The Security Care Plan has some niches that could possibly come in handy for many agents. There are three plans.. Select and Special are level benefit. Limited is Graded (25%/50%/75%/100%) which is better than ROP. You have Life Pay, 20 Pay, or 10Pay which comes in handy on Juvenile Plans.

The following are acceptable for level benefit on the Special class:

Section II – Any “Yes” answers, Proposed Insured qualifies for Special class.
In the past five years, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed, tested positive for, treated, prescribed medication or been given medical advice by a licensed member of the medical profession for any of the following medical conditions:

10. Diabetes with no complications, good control, takes under 100 units of insulin in a 24-hour period and was diagnosed with diabetes after age 40?
11. Lung disorders, emphysema, asthma or COPD?.
12. Chest pain, heart attack, heart surgery, other heart or circulatory disorder, including uncontrolled high blood pressure (takes more than 2 medications), takes blood thinning medication, brain aneurysm or stroke?
13. Diagnosed, tested or treated by a licensed member of the medical profession for any internal cancer, melanoma or brain tumor?
14. Recovered alcohol or drug abuser? If applicable, list date of recovery: .

There conditions qualify for Graded:

Section III – Any “Yes” answers, Proposed Insured qualifies for Limited Death Benefit Plan. In the past five years, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed, tested positive for, treated, prescribed medication or been given medical advice by a licensed member of the medical profession for any of the following medical conditions:
15. Diabetes with complications, including retinopathy, neuropathy, amputation onset of diabetes under age 40, but not on dialysis? .
16. Disease of the liver, kidney, pancreas, other internal organs or hepatitis B?
17. Parkinson’s disease, paralysis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, muscular dystrophy, epilepsy, seizures or any other neurological disorders?
18. Paranoia, schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, suicide attempts, hospitalization, or any other mental disorder or disease?
19. Congestive heart failure (CHF), heart attack, circulatory disorder, or other heart disorders or conditions?.
20. Brain tumor, brain disorders, TIA (mini stroke) or strokes of any kind? .21. Within the last 2 years, have you ever been advised by a licensed member of the medical professional to have tests, surgery, treatment or do you have any medical test results pending or any additional medical evaluations that have not been performed, excluding tests related to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS virus)
22. Do you use a medical appliance such as a wheelchair, walker, hospital bed or oxygen?

Don't know of many plans that will take a 5 year old diabetic on insulin.[/QUOTE]

Sr Life will take 5 year olds, and younger, on insulin and issue with super-preferred rates. That's as long as there have been no diabetic complications. Anyone is welcome to call me if they need a contract for those situations.

Back