Guaranteed Issue North Carolina

I have been doing mainly Guaranteed Issue life with American General, Gerber and New Era Life in NC the last 10 years. But looking to add a few different companies. Who is everyone working in NC using?

Well, one i have a 39 client with down syndrome. the mother has already taken out 20K with New ear life on him, she wants to take another 20K on him for a multitude of reasons and they max out their policies at 25K. and the other two companies dont go under 50 years of age. And just curious what everyone is writing other than these companies.

I also have clients that only have an Express Script debit card where their social security checks go to and most companies dont take them. Then other clients who dont have emails for an online applicaions. Its a number of reasons to look at some new carriers.

Well, one i have a 39 client with down syndrome. the mother has already taken out 20K with New ear life on him, she wants to take another 20K on him for a multitude of reasons and they max out their policies at 25K. and the other two companies dont go under 50 years of age. And just curious what everyone is writing other than these companies.
New Era has GI FE? Must be a NC thang.

I have written a lot of GI business with Lincoln and Symetra. Penn Mutual has a program called ACE for accelerated underwriting and you can get policies written same day. It's kind of a hybrid between GI and fully underwritten.

Back