Guranteed Returns????

Steve20

Expert
I was in a webinar and I was listening to a insurance agent state, there is a whole life policy that guarantees 12.5 interest rates? Is that true? What are some safe high yield accounts? I would love to diversify, and also share info with my clients. I am all ears!

The only thing I could possibly *think* of that could fit that... is if they are talking about an "external" rate of return - that you can enhance your total financial portfolio by buying whole life insurance and leveraging it in various ways. I think the LEAP System software could calculate that scenario.

Otherwise no, there is no whole life that offers a 12.5% guaranteed rate of return.

If there was ANY Financial al product that offered a guaranteed 12% return it would be the hottest product in the world.

Anything much above the 4% range is unrealistic.

12.5% or 14%, or 72% is arrived usually by some fishy ways of presenting whole life. You have 1 year CD's at local bank You dump into swl and you die at the end of year 1, you can get a 12.5% return. It will beat what Bank of America is paying. Would I say and make it sound like you are going to earn 12.5% every year on a guarenteed basis, no way.

There are quite of few annuity agents who sell SPIA's and compare it the rate of return from CD's as well.

Back