Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

so what do my agents get started out, and how exactly do they get to 140%?
You gotta recruit about 50 people. :yes: kidding!

Idk???? I just was saying what I think he means by that.

I'd assume production.
What's nice is we have the production requirements to move up in writing. All the way up to 140% and higher with some companies like Americo. ;)
1p6s01.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so we tested a little bit with this earlier this month (Feb 2017). We noticed our direct mail lead provider started advertising facebook ads, so we bought 20 to give them a try, they charged $20 per lead, 4 days later they came back and told us sorry they were not going to be able to offer them anymore and refunded us, so I took that $400 and did some of my own FB marketing, we ended up getting only 9 leads, now we had only selected a small 15 mile radius around one average size city in ohio. We did convert 2 of the leads so far into sales, but I was hoping for a higher lead count, we had around 160 people click on the ad, but only 9 completed the form. We are charged for the people who click on the ad, not complete the form.

I will be running another test in a larger area of the state again in a few weeks.

Very important to keep in mind that you are marketing to people who are not actively searching for burial insurance and your landing page maybe isn't enough of a draw to fill out a lead form?

Very important to keep in mind that you are marketing to people who are not actively searching for burial insurance and your landing page maybe isn't enough of a draw to fill out a lead form?

Internet marketing can be really tricky. That's why it's best to just pay the professionals.

We're the only ones who offer GUARANTEES with our internet leads. 10X ROI within 7 days or they're FREE.

I wonder why no other marketers are offering GUARANTEES on their leads?? :no:

Internet marketing can be really tricky. That's why it's best to just pay the professionals.

We're the only ones who offer GUARANTEES with our internet leads. 10X ROI within 7 days or they're FREE.

I wonder why no other marketers are offering GUARANTEES on their leads?? :no:

I forgot...which company is it again that GUARANTEES their leads?:err:

Back