Has Anyone Tried Stellarprospects.com?

smile and dial

Smile and Dial...love it....I use aged leads for new producers, and to keep some people busy. But I haven't ever PURCHASED a list of aged leads...I've been buying leads for some time now, so we have everything in excel format. It allows us to maximize our profits off of the 8-12 dollar leads that we buy in "real time"...

Recently, from Stellar Prospects?

Nice. Must be the agent then.

Bought $100
Worth of leads and sold $18,455 in AP

Can't complain

----------

Smart. Who do you use for your "real time" leads?

Smile and Dial...love it....I use aged leads for new producers, and to keep some people busy. But I haven't ever PURCHASED a list of aged leads...I've been buying leads for some time now, so we have everything in excel format. It allows us to maximize our profits off of the 8-12 dollar leads that we buy in "real time"...

Recently, from Stellar Prospects?

Nice. Must be the agent then.

----------

A great deal depends on the source of aged leads, some sources are better than others. I get "real time" shared leads for $3 a pop, and they are beat up - B4 we get the lead they are already been robo dialed to convert into a Live Transfer Lead, and getting hammered by other call centers.

Check out these stats : 350 shared leads, 76 bad records, 87 contacted, 7 transferred to an agent, that's 1:50 willing to speak with an agent. Granted it's outside OEP, but still those are horrendous, this is all over a 2 week time frame.

So by the time you get them on the phone, you are left with s$%#.

Back to the point, IF the source in my example is where they were getting the aged leads, it would be a terrible ROI, but they might have better sources.

Sounds terrible. I'd rather dial a list based on demographics and generate my own exclusive leads.

A great deal depends on the source of aged leads, some sources are better than others. I get "real time" shared leads for $3 a pop, and they are beat up - B4 we get the lead they are already been robo dialed to convert into a Live Transfer Lead, and getting hammered by other call centers.

Check out these stats : 350 shared leads, 76 bad records, 87 contacted, 7 transferred to an agent, that's 1:50 willing to speak with an agent. Granted it's outside OEP, but still those are horrendous, this is all over a 2 week time frame.

Back to the point, IF the source in my example is where they were getting the aged leads, it would be a terrible ROI, but they might have better sources.

Yeah, that's pretty rough.

I never made it through my entire list, because it seemed like a waste of time, but I imagine it came from a similar or worse source. I can only remember talking to 2 people that would even remotely admit to inquiring about insurance. Also the fact that non, that I can remember, had a correct DOB or build, lead me to believe that they were never actual leads to begin with.

Back