Have an Offer

hockeyday

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been offered a position with Puritan Financial Group, Inc. they set 3 appointments per day 4 days per week, I would be doing an admistrative trust review, and look for money for SPWL or FE, hair cut on commission is the catch and it is alot of driving up to 3 hours one way, all 2 call close can't sell first time in the door, what do you think??

Sounds like you're signing up for a bunch of punishment unless those leads are beyond pre-qualified, which I seriously doubt. Do they have any agents you can talk to that are already doing it?

no I think all 3 appointments are in the same area, the people have already bought the trust, and the appointment has been made that I'm coming to do a review that they got what they wanted, I have talked with 2 agents one is doing well the other not as good, I keep thinking if i spent the time I was driving just cold calling would I be ahead of the game?/ I think I know the answer and its yes

no I think all 3 appointments are in the same area, the people have already bought the trust, and the appointment has been made that I'm coming to do a review that they got what they wanted, I have talked with 2 agents one is doing well the other not as good, I keep thinking if i spent the time I was driving just cold calling would I be ahead of the game?/ I think I know the answer and its yes

That's not a terrible lead then. What does the one agent who's not doing well think the reason is? What's the definition of "doing well"? Is he making at least $2k/week after expenses?

Depends on what type of cold calling you're doing. Most agents have a hard time cold calling and need a setup like the one you're talking about.

no I don't think anyone is making close to 2k per week, I sell mainly local or web share now and I just not sureI can get past the drive thing, I already have a very good supput system for annuity leads and health/CI

Did you take the bait? I hope not. First off, to "review" a trust you really need financial planning experience/certification. You are really going out in the hopes to 1035 into an annuity.

I have been offered a position with Puritan Financial Group, Inc. they set 3 appointments per day 4 days per week, I would be doing an admistrative trust review, and look for money for SPWL or FE, hair cut on commission is the catch and it is alot of driving up to 3 hours one way, all 2 call close can't sell first time in the door, what do you think??

You should weight it vs your current situation, and see which one offers you a better financial gain.

Back