Taking my Health & Life in NY tomorrow. Any advice for the newest of noobs. Looking for an IMO FMO.

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, Thanks for taking a second out of your busy day. I am about as new as you can get. I've done some legwork over the past couple weeks looking for an IMO, FMO, BGA to hitch my wagon to. There is scarce information out there, especially within my local market (Brooklyn, NY). I am wondering if anyone can send a nudge in the right direction. It's a jungle out there and any advice is welcome.

Information I have gathered thus far has led me through PSM, Symmetry, Gordon Marketing, 360, & Family First. I think I am suffering from decision atrophy.

If I was going to rank my needs. 1. Training and support 2. Commission Grid 3. Advancement

I apologize for the basic B post but I really am that new and want to prevent missteps as I enter this crazy world if I can. I sincerely appreciate any time, consideration or advice you fine people may have. I look forward to being a productive and helpful member of this forum. As I learn I look forward to sharing.

Adam, we should have probably been on that list as well, but let me help you.....PSM and 360 (maybe) are the only two that you should even look at in that list. The others are churn and burn operations. Well, Gordon is not, but it's hard to put up with the dancing girls. (The Gordon sisters). PSM would be the best one for you in my opinion.

Adam, we should have probably been on that list as well, but let me help you.....PSM and 360 (maybe) are the only two that you should even look at in that list. The others are churn and burn operations. Well, Gordon is not, but it's hard to put up with the dancing girls. (The Gordon sisters). PSM would be the best one for you in my opinion.

Thank you so much for your time and information. Is there a reason no one has ranked these companies? Silly question. I suppose people have arrangements to not talk shit about their experience.

I'll be sending you a message as well to discuss. I will be speaking with PSM & 360 soon. Looking forward to passing my test and getting underway tomorrow.

If you are going with 360 you should talk to Dave Duford who is associated there but offers a lot of training through his channel.
Also Todd King works with agents in New York and is a good place.
Most of your list is agencies to be avoided. Just search their names on this forum and you will have plenty to read.

Back