Have any other agents had a bad experience working with Appreciation/Alto financial group?

Super Agent Man

I worked with Appreciation financial and then it became Alto financial group. I had a bad experience there. I hated how they talked about how they create life changing wealth for agents and clients and its a bunch of BS!!! They lead agents on and charge agents fees on top of fees in addition to lead charges and start agetns at a 50% contract and then agents have to split that with a trainer when they are in training and then agent are making 25% and they still have to pay for appointments and fees to use the crm. Its such a racket! They really screw thier agents and the trainer I had was rude and insulting and arrogant and such a jerk! Have any other agents had a bad experience with Alto/ AF? I think that agents that have been unfairly treated or screwed over by Alto/AF should get together and sue Alto/AF!

The agencies that screw the agents the hardest spend a lot of time trying to convince agents that they are a great place.

You entered into a business agreement that did not work out as you thought, and all the blame is on them. LOL.

I worked with Appreciation financial and then it became Alto financial group. I had a bad experience there. I hated how they talked about how they create life changing wealth for agents and clients and its a bunch of BS!!! They lead agents on and charge agents fees on top of fees in addition to lead charges and start agetns at a 50% contract and then agents have to split that with a trainer when they are in training and then agent are making 25% and they still have to pay for appointments and fees to use the crm. Its such a racket! They really screw thier agents and the trainer I had was rude and insulting and arrogant and such a jerk! Have any other agents had a bad experience with Alto/ AF? I think that agents that have been unfairly treated or screwed over by Alto/AF should get together and sue Alto/AF!
It's true that when they showed you the 50% contract you should have shopped that around and saw they were not where you wanted to be just from that. Those agencies are able to exist only because many agents don't shop around and compare the obvious stuff (like commission levels) before they sign up.

Back