Health Insurance Rebuttals

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I can over come objections for the most part, what the hardest objections I come across, is spousal and I gotta think about it

The only thing I can think of is that they have a free look period and make them aware of that. Even than that only works about 5% of the time.
what are some of you guys using for spousal?

The other thing is the classic "I got to think about it". When I get this I assume it means either they don't have the money or I confused them or they didn't understand something. How do you guys usually handle this?

I can over come objections for the most part, what the hardest objections I come across, is spousal and I gotta think about it

"Rebuttals" and "objections" are for people selling things like magazine subscriptions over the phone.

You are more than likely doing a poor job of qualifying.

Have you considered asking them how they'll make their decision, and who they'll have to consult with before they do - before you spill you beans?

"Rebuttals" and "objections" are for people selling things like magazine subscriptions over the phone.

You are more than likely doing a poor job of qualifying.

Have you considered asking them how they'll make their decision, and who they'll have to consult with before they do - before you spill you beans?

Well that's the whole thing, insurance is not sales so it's a bit more difficult. Your absolutely right though, I can save myself the time by pre qualifying before hand. Thanks

Something an agent told me when a potential client says they have to think about is..."I understand you need to take time and the company will probably need time to take a look at you, so we can go ahead and fill out the application and if they come back with an offer you don't like there is no obligation to take it" Having said that, you don't want to spin your wheels filling out a bunch of apps with no chance of closing it, but if you feel like everything has gone well and there's just a little reluctance left, that might help you win them over. I personally have never done it but he says it has worked for him. Just a thought

Something an agent told me when a potential client says they have to think about is..."I understand you need to take time and the company will probably need time to take a look at you, so we can go ahead and fill out the application and if they come back with an offer you don't like there is no obligation to take it"

Very VERY weak sales process.

5star I just realized you were asking about health insurance, for some reason I had it in my mind you were taking about life insurance. Sorry about that. Like I said 5star, just a thought because I'm sure "VERY weak sales process" is so profound in helping you try to close a sale. Yes Mr Prospect I understand you want to wait but I have a very weak sales process. Wanna buy now?

The free look close works every time, if you must use it, because when they get their policy, the id card goes in their wallet (it's all about the card) and they forget you told them about the free look by that time. It's just an additional way to get them past any hesitation, simple and effective. It's not like an ab roller where people have remorse, it's insurance, they need or wanted it. If you sold the best plan for them, at the best rate and offered service and value, it's a done deal.
:1wink:

It is a cousin of the "free look close". :D

Latest posts

Back