Health Net Overpaid Agents

OOPS. Got nervous & jumped the gun. I based my statement on remarks from my regional account executive who only told me Health Net has overpaid MANY agents.

I received a letter today from Health Net explaining: The State of California took over all dual eligible Medi-Medi plans in February, 2015.. They lowered the commissions to agents, which Health Net failed to tell us.

My commission statements listed the policies still in force -- but the payments were for higher amounts than the State of California authorized. This has lead to many agents being overpaid on these cases.

Health Net has apologized but the other agents and I still owe the overpayment.

OOPS. Got nervous & jumped the gun. I based my statement on remarks from my regional account executive who only told me Health Net has overpaid MANY agents.

I received a letter today from Health Net explaining: The State of California took over all dual eligible Medi-Medi plans in February, 2015.. They lowered the commissions to agents, which Health Net failed to tell us.

My commission statements listed the policies still in force -- but the payments were for higher amounts than the State of California authorized. This has lead to many agents being overpaid on these cases.

Health Net has apologized but the other agents and I still owe the overpayment.

So health net failed to tell you of the lower commissions failed to pay the lower commissions did you ever get a change to the commission schedule

Back