Health Sherpa Question

That was my expectation, once you let the genie out of the bottle by lowering the cost it is virtually impossible to bring it back up, particularly when it would be a 150% increase at $25 per app.

I did not receive any confirmation in the email HS sent that it would be $10. Is this official?

I did not receive any confirmation in the email HS sent that it would be $10. Is this official?

3-12-15 @ 7:15pm CDT

"How much does it cost?

The quoting engine, plan browser and branded site are free, and you pay $10 per submitted application. There’s no monthly fee, no seat licensing fee, no minimum contract, and no hidden fees."

----------

Testing HealthSherpa with a mock application, I notice that 3 common Qualifying Life Events are missing from the Health Sherpa SEP eligibility list. I don't see the "Death of a Family Member" or "Change of Income" or "Divorce" QLE's that are shown at HC.gov..

Also, regardless of when the QLE occurred/will occur, Health Sherpa assigns a 4/1/2015 effective date. (This may change to 5/1/15 after 3/15/15?).

Has anyone input a real SEP application using Health Sherpa yet?

Health Sherpa Question - Online not available

Anybody know why HS is non functional today that the special enrollment starts for those who "forgot about the penalties"? It's online but no quotes or anything!

Re: Health Sherpa Question - Online not available

Anybody know why HS is non functional today that the special enrollment starts for those who "forgot about the penalties"? It's online but no quotes or anything!

Started slowing just before HC.gov went "live" with the Tax SEP last night. I was hoping that HealthSherpa had received last minute approval from HHS to do TAX SEP and were inputting code. But, the moment HC.gov went live, Sherpa crashed. Perhaps an automatic/automated midnight update routine is the culprit. Hopefully Ning and his crew don't mind working on Sunday. I would like to use Sherpa this afternoon with a prospect at his business.

Re: Health Sherpa Question - Online not available

Started slowing just before HC.gov went "live" with the Tax SEP last night. I was hoping that HealthSherpa had received last minute approval from HHS to do TAX SEP and were inputting code. But, the moment HC.gov went live, Sherpa crashed. Perhaps an automatic/automated midnight update routine is the culprit. Hopefully Ning and his crew don't mind working on Sunday. I would like to use Sherpa this afternoon with a prospect at his business.
I'm starting to have second thoughts about HS. Up to now, still a nonfunctional website and service. Were left out of the loop and not a word from "customer non service".

Back