Healthshare

I called the department of insurance in my state and they weren't helpful.
I would try calling your local Department of Motor Vehicles, or, your local Aholcol and Beverage Control. These agencies should be just as helpful.
These CHS plans are ripe for abuse.
I’m sure in the near future there will be an episode on “American Greed” where the principals have left the country with all the $$$$$$$$!

Last edited:
Would an agent's E&O provide any protection from the possible consequences of selling health share?

Last edited:
E & O can be obtained for HCSM plans sold by agents.

Contact Heidi James at 404-917-1916. I purchased my policy and the insurer is Admiral Insurance Company. They provide coverage for Aliera Healthcare and they may provide coverage for others as well.

How Liberty HealthShare Left Thousands With Debt as It Built a Family Empire — ProPublica

[EXTERNAL LINK] - How Liberty HealthShare Left Thousands With Debt as It Built a Family Empire — ProPublica

Despite abundant evidence of fraud, much of it detailed in court records and law enforcement files obtained by ProPublica, members of the Beers family have flourished in the health care industry and have never been prevented from running a nonprofit. Instead, the family’s long and lucrative history illustrates how health care sharing ministries thrive in a regulatory no man’s land where state insurance commissioners are barred from investigating, federal agencies turn a blind eye and law enforcement settles for paltry civil settlements.

Back