Female Non-Tob; age 57, 5'-7"; 275lbs - pulmonary hypertension - stents 9/11/11

Opsimut - pulm hyp
Carvedilol - hbp
Enalipil - hbp
meloxican - ost arth
pravastatin - chol
Torsemide - water pill

also has sleep apnea

Off the height weight charts for most carriers I'm aware of. RNA SIWL said decline for SIWL for Carvedilol. RNA WL fully UW said decline for Pulm Hyp.

Any thoughts?

I'm calling foul on the carvidilol for HBP with a water pill. I think they have CHF.

I'm calling foul on the carvidilol for HBP with a water pill. I think they have CHF.

Carvedelol is also prescribed for HBP, in addition to CHF. She's offered to have us call the doctor to confirm anything so I doubt she'd offer that if she was hiding something...but you never know. You could be right.

Any other ideas?

Try Foresters. If the water pill and carvedilol are for HBP as advertised, she should qualify. They don't ask about pulmonary hypertension and don't necessarily care about sleep apnea. I just got a lady done with both. She was on a diuretic (spironoloactone) but not carvedilol

around $30 for 10k

Trans will take her preferred. Make sure you detail her meds and conditions as you did her on the supplemental form. I've gotten to where I don't even send them an application without filling out that form it eliminates phone interviews and makes the underwriting process much smoother

Female Non-Tob; age 57, 5'-7"; 275lbs - pulmonary hypertension - stents 9/11/11

Opsimut - pulm hyp
Carvedilol - hbp
Enalipil - hbp
meloxican - ost arth
pravastatin - chol
Torsemide - water pill

also has sleep apnea

Off the height weight charts for most carriers I'm aware of. RNA SIWL said decline for SIWL for Carvedilol. RNA WL fully UW said decline for Pulm Hyp.

Any thoughts?

Female Non-Tob; age 57, 5'-7"; 275lbs - pulmonary hypertension - stents 9/11/11 Opsimut - pulm hyp Carvedilol - hbp Enalipil - hbp meloxican - ost arth pravastatin - chol Torsemide - water pill also has sleep apnea Off the height weight charts for most carriers I'm aware of. RNA SIWL said decline for SIWL for Carvedilol. RNA WL fully UW said decline for Pulm Hyp. Any thoughts?

Is there anything that knocks out Aetna?

Does foresters require appointment prior to writing business?

Not in your state.

The full contracting & appointment process must be completed prior to or upon your first sale,
or in advance of your first sale in any of the following strict states.

Connecticut* Louisiana Massachusetts* New Mexico* Pennsylvania

Back