Help finding life carrier for 6yr old with G-tube / respiratory issues

Donna J

My client has a 6yr old on respiratory since birth. The kid had had a g-tube since birth. Living at home but on long term care.

Can anyone point me in which direction to go please as far as a carrier.

My client has a 6yr old on respiratory since birth. The kid had had a g-tube since birth. Living at home but on long term care.

Senior Life Ins. Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. can issue a Guarantee Issue on this case. The GI is for ages 0-85. Call me if you'd like a contract...252-292-3350. Sons of Norway may be in Fl, I believe will issue a GI on this case but not positive, I'm sure someone else can chime in.

Sons of Norway would be the best GI(0-85),but they aren't contracting new agents right now. Senior Life would be your next best GI(0-85). Nationwide might also be a possibility.

Senior Life Ins. Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. can issue a Guarantee Issue on this case. The GI is for ages 0-85. Call me if you'd like a contract...252-292-3350. Sons of Norway may be in Fl, I believe will issue a GI on this case but not positive, I'm sure someone else can chime in.
Hahaha, you posted while I was typing.

Looks like SoN's is in Florida.

Sons of Norway would be the best GI(0-85),but they aren't contracting new agents right now. Senior Life would be your next best GI(0-85). Nationwide might also be a possibility.

I wonder why Sons of Norway is not contracting new agents? I thought insurance carriers wanted to grow bigger, as long as they're profitable enough and have the cash reserves to keep the States' Dept. of Insurance happy.

It seems kinda weird for a carrier to stop contracting new agents that can bring them new business and growth. Maybe their low GI rates are the reason and they don't have enough reserves to pay out more advances to new agents? That's a wild guess.

Surely someone up here would know and can enlighten us.

I wonder why Sons of Norway is not contracting new agents? I thought insurance carriers wanted to grow bigger, as long as they're profitable enough and have the cash reserves to keep the States' Dept. of Insurance happy.

It seems kinda weird for a carrier to stop contracting new agents that can bring them new business and growth. Maybe their low GI rates are the reason and they don't have enough reserves to pay out more advances to new agents? That's a wild guess.

Surely someone up here would know and can enlighten us.
Growing too fast. Seems like KSKJ did something similar a few years ago.

Growing too fast. Seems like KSKJ did something similar a few years ago.

"Growing too fast" and pausing their growth, for an insurance carrier, sounds as if they don't have the cash reserves to grow. It seems the carriers that have this problem are the carriers with the rock bottom premiums.

"Growing too fast" and pausing their growth, for an insurance carrier, sounds as if they don't have the cash reserves to grow. It seems the carriers that have this problem are the carriers with the rock bottom premiums.
They've got plenty in reserves. All of the loot the Vikings took in their raids amounts to some very big reserves. :yes:

Back