Help Me Pass The P&C Exam ?

Nikki473

I seriously need help in trying to pass this P&C exam, anyone know of someone in Miami or company that tutors?

Thanks!!!

Get a good online sample test exam and practice it until you can score more than 90 percent. Practice it as long as it takes.

I took P&C and Life through ExamFx and loved the hell out of it. I'm about to take health through them as well. It's a lot better than the alternative through an employer known as 0chance2fail.

And they have exams where if you make an 80+ then they refund your testing fee if you fail the exam.

i used america's professor .com to help me pass able's FX. with the professor he explains it in a way to keep your attention... he puts it in real life situations, i know all about his barn and the hardware store in town....able's audio was a joke. just reading it, was putting me to sleep. in pa you have to pass the on line pre-test. then you can take the state test.. good luck.

The above 2 posts are great. Different learning styles so different approaches. Either way, take it into little pieces and don't do it all in a day or 2 if self-studying. It's harder to read and comprehend on your own for some people than having someone tell you everything. I personally don't have the patience to listen to someone talk about a topic that I can read about because I'm constantly fast-forwarding

I seriously need help in trying to pass this P&C exam, anyone know of someone in Miami or company that tutors?

Thanks!!!

If their is a "Financial Academy" in you area, they are well worth the money. I passed the L&H and P&C on the first try, a buddy of mine did the same thing, and I have a family member that passed the P&C on the first try.

The first time I took my P&C exam, I failed by one question. Then I signed up with an online Kaplan course, took their practice tests, looked at areas that I was performing poorly in, and studied up on those. Ended up passing it the next time through.

If you're having trouble, I'd say that at least getting the practice tests will give you a good idea of how well prepared you are (or just freak you out).

We use ExamFX as our content provider at Texas Insurance Training Academy. They are the best in my opinion because they offer great content, great customer service and the best guarantee around. I don't know of any other company that will give you a refund if you don't pass your state insurance exam the first time.

Thanks!!!

I am not sure if there are people who tutors or programs for that course, but I am sure there are exam prep courses that are available from several providers.

Back