• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Help With Cold Calling List

Then give a suggestion. Share what you know, that is why we are here (to share and learn)! Let's not just shoot down ideas without suggesting an alternative (better or not)...

I'm sure I speak for many of us in saying that another reason we are here is to occasionally mock and ridicule, especially newbies that make two word posts.

Most data brokers get there data from all of the same places, the only difference is how much you pay for it and how long it takes to get it.

Last edited:
My 2 cents is that for personal lines P&C a "new mover" list works extremely well. I have a source that gets the new mover data from utility companies, and the names are several weeks fresher than other new mover files.

Also, for general consumer lists with scrubbed phones, there is a source for $35 per thousand records. Data is from one of the primary list compilers.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks, and good selling!

atlantainsguy

I'm sure I speak for many of us in saying that another reason we are here is to occasionally mock and ridicule, especially newbies that make two word posts.

Most data brokers get there data from all of the same places, the only difference is how much you pay for it and how long it takes to get it. Rob at the Lead Research Group does an awesome job and his data is either way cheap, but he can also do low volume orders at a reasonable price. 1k records for $100 bucks, 10k records for $400, 100k records for $1,500. His number is 714-698-5430.

Good source... We will try Lead Research Group out.

I don't know why I said referenceusa.com (a source I have used). I meant to say usdata.com (not sure of the prices direct)... And if you happen to be a Mutual of Omaha Agent you can choose your demographics with them and costs about $40 for 1,200 to 1,400 records with name, phone, address and demographic information you requested. Very good deal IMO.

Back